Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Expresscraft web site back up >

Expresscraft web site back up

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

Expresscraft web site back up

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2016, 04:35 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Expresscraft web site back up

I just got off the phone with blue host and our web site Expresscraft.com as well as our e-mail [email protected] should be back up shortly. most know that i had a stroke a few month's ago and I am sorry for not replying to e-mails. i am sure when i get my access to them we will have lots of orders to fill but the 1st 100 yard roll of carbon fiber is on it's way and we will be building our boats again very soon. I will be keeping RCU posted and our goal as we put things back in gear is to grow R/C boating. not with just our boats but the whole model boating Hobby.
Old 05-18-2016, 06:10 AM
My Feedback: (3)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Must have just missed it. Was trying to get on your site yesterday. Good to have you back Tom!!
Old 05-19-2016, 04:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad your back Tom
Old 05-20-2016, 01:37 PM

just a up date on where we are at. we should be ready to start making hulls this next week. i am still waiting on the carbon, But after we have hulls back in stock so they can be shipped when ordered. Our next step will be to build RTR's that are very good quality. So far Al at toxic marine is on board with being part of making this happen, He does fantastic modified motors. His motors will also be something in stock and ready to ship without waiting for them to be done when needed these are both labor intensive items, so this will be a improvement to what we have right there, Chris at Das Boata props is also on board with this. so we will use them as OEM props on our RTR's as we make them but they will also be promoted with the nice selection of subject matter we have in model boats but also with great motors. It will take most of the summer to get things in place, and we will be taking and filling orders now. but our goal is to acheive having our boats in stock. I will be changing the web site to show the new direction of expresscraft. as well as our goal to work with other manufactures that also make our hobby great. This is not about just me. It is about us and that means customers and new boaters as well. thanks again for the 1st 25 years of support.
Old 05-21-2016, 12:44 PM

Health is first and foremost, glad to see you are doing better. will hopefully be ordering soon!
Old 05-22-2016, 06:49 AM

thank you, one thing I can pass on to anyone doing there own business as I look back I probably could have done a better job by managing my business's instead of trying to do most of the work needed. I am doing better with health then i have for a long time and a lot of it was all the medication I was taking for my issues more then my problems, just to set things straight on that i road raced bikes for a lot of years with some pretty hard crashes and I never take pain meds. This is hypertension,(high blood pressure) diabetes, i take insulin, Stage 4 kidney failure the next step is dialysis. i also have heart stints and I just turned 50, my right big toe was cut off 10 years ago. so the medications ended up out of all that i just posted to be the biggest problem. But I do think that as some of us that have been working on our own segments alone in producing great products come together you will see that (WE) not me, are going to bring model boating up a few big notches. thanks again for everyone's support I will keep you posted.

Last edited by expresscraft; 05-22-2016 at 01:20 PM.
The following users liked this post:
SUPER-V (04-13-2021)
Old 05-27-2016, 04:15 PM

Know some of what your going through Tom I'm 45 in June diabetic 27 years (that we know of lol thinking now a lot more ) lost big toe left foot have an ulcer on my right been lucky they have wanted to cut booth my legs off a few times still have them blind in on eye but I'm still going still fighting wouldn't wish this crap on anybody so keep doing what your doing I have one of your older MTI S will finish it this summer I hope just got a house with a garage can you say new man cave and only an hour from your shop instead of 20 lol
Old 05-27-2016, 08:30 PM

are you in Florida now
Old 05-28-2016, 10:34 PM

Ya I'm going to be in port st Lucie get the house on the 1st
Old 05-29-2016, 11:30 AM

that is still pretty far from me, But when we get hulls back in stock so they will be ready to ship our next step will be in making a line of our boats that are RTR, as more standard stock. So I will be looking for builders to work out of my shop. I had my hobby shop for so long it will not be to hard for me to relocate some great talent but we have a lot more in our are that build aircraft. It will not matter as i am manly looking for competent help that is maticulas about there work, i am perfectly ok with looking over a shoulder and making sure thing are in the right spots. Plus we will be making temp lets to make the same tested and true boats over and over. once what we are very well known for (gas) we will start doing the same thing with big electric powered boats.
Old 06-04-2016, 06:04 AM

When can hulls be ordered? I was just checking out the site and can't order one.
Old 06-04-2016, 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by Johnnysplits
When can hulls be ordered? I was just checking out the site and can't order one.
I did via phone and Email
Old 06-04-2016, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Foxvalleypcgeek
I did via phone and Email
Ahh ok. I'm always just looking for the "add to cart" buttons lol