Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

???????

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2005, 11:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ???????

i have been wondering how you guys are running twins that counter rotate since flex cables are wound against the rotatation of the one that counter rotates? damn, i hope that made since! my english comp professor from college would have been proud to see that sentence.
Old 09-06-2005, 01:19 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: ???????

He'd send you back to Junior High if he saw that posting! Hold down that key that says "Shift", that will let you make capital letters. Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Okay, back to the serious stuff. You can buy reverse wound flex cable for counter-rotating props. The props themselves are limited though so hopefully you can find ones in the sizes that you would need.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ???????

thanks for that answer, it was just something i had wondered about. i'm not getting any crazy ideas, i'm not to that level of complexity yet. about the shift key, i know it probably drives people nutty that i rarely use my shift key but i work in I.T. (there's two caps) so i type all damn day and i got kicked out of typing class in high school so i'm not real swift on the keyboard. i know, i know, i type kinda slow and i work in I.T., i didn't think that one out to well or i wouldn't have drove my teacher batty. thanks again for your time.