Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
 ENFORCER SUPER SPORT QUESTION >

ENFORCER SUPER SPORT QUESTION

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

ENFORCER SUPER SPORT QUESTION

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 04:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ENFORCER SUPER SPORT QUESTION

I just ordered a wharehouse hobbies enforcer super sport with 26 zen engine that was modified to 5 horsepower. I also upgraded the pipe to a dry pipe from wharehouse hobbies. Does anybody know what kind of speed I should get from this boat? Cant wait to get it.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:35 PM

Default RE: ENFORCER SUPER SPORT QUESTION

Warehouse hobbies builds a good boat. I had a manta ray before and it was rock solid like a rock, Yes a bit on the heavy side but could take the beating. I would say you will be in the high 40's and with some chop low 50's. You will want to get a good prop too. I would recommend a balanced sharpened and polished prather 275 or octura X670. Having a good prop is a good idea too!

good luck
Old 12-20-2006, 04:54 PM

Thank you for the info about my boat.
Old 12-20-2006, 05:05 PM

Always trying to help out, seeing that I had a similiar boat thought it might help. I eventually removed the clutch system out of the boat getting rid of weight and the water pump system too. If you got the double rudder system make sure that both rudders are straight as you will lose speed fast with mis adjustments.
Old 12-22-2006, 08:58 PM

I have the same boat & setup. You should run about 45 to 50 mph. It really depends on what dry pipe manifold you are running. A side out pipe will give you the best top end because you can slide the chamber back farther than you can if you are running a WTC.( center out ). For the best top end,move the chamber to just before the bend in the manifold. You will have to get a small GPU for the best results. The problem is when you are running good top end ,you will tend to loose a smooth transaction from 1/2 throttle to full.This also can be adjusted with the Lo idle adj. Remember the Lo & Hi speed adustments work apon each other. Lo controls fuel flow over the full throttle range not just at idle. Now if you find that it runs good with the chamber all the way down just ahead of the bend and you are satisfied, cut off the excess manifold pipe that extends into the chamber, extra pipe inside the chamber distorts the wave form which enables the motor to reach its max which is about 10-12,000 useable rpms. The pipe in the picture is a WTC. I get alittle less top end than with a side out.
Hope this helps you, Pyro 1
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr51806.jpg
Views:	410
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	582047  
Old 01-18-2007, 07:19 AM

Recieved my super sport boat from warehouse hobbies last week. This thing is bad to the bone. The mod motor will screem. Im thinking in the high 40mph. Compared mine to my friends proboat shockwave. There is no comparison in quality. And on the water my enforcer will smoke the shockwave. I will post some pic soon.