Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
 T L MISS ATTITUDE >

T L MISS ATTITUDE

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

T L MISS ATTITUDE

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 04:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default T L MISS ATTITUDE

Don't get crazy on me now, but I was wondering if anyone had one yet and how it performs
Old 05-23-2007, 04:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: T L MISS ATTITUDE

I had thought of making the same post...but feared the outcome. But now that you started it, we can all blame you...

I would be curious to hear opinions about the miss attitude from someone that is not associated with TLR in any way.

Sean
Old 05-24-2007, 05:59 AM
My Feedback: (1)

I agree....but I don't care who they'll be affiliated with. i just want to see another video other than the first one.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:11 AM

Boy, not many miss attitude owners out there i guess or they are waiting for the ups guy!
Old 05-24-2007, 09:20 AM

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

If I were James (which I'm not), it would be back in the shop getting some fine tuning done on it. Things like this happen whenever a new boat is brought out. It can take a lot of tweaking to get them right. He probably doesn't want to release it until then.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:33 AM

I really liked the hull design,and thought it would be an instant performer,I hope they are tweakin it for/with a bigger engine,heck,I'd like to see a sport 60 size Miss Attitude prototype hit the water.......whaddya waitin for James..................[:-]
Old 05-24-2007, 12:18 PM

ORIGINAL: f16man

i guess or they are waiting for the ups guy!
Old 05-24-2007, 04:27 PM

Maybe I misunderstood something, but I thought there was a bunch of preorders when they went out for manufacturing, and that they were having 300 (0r was it 350?) of them made.

Maybe, those that have them, don't frequent this forum....???

Sean
Old 05-24-2007, 10:49 PM

Sean, there was discussion of how many boats would have to be manufactured to qualify as a RTR boat. The 350 or 500 numbers were just mythical that were thrown out there when the RTR class proposal was made. What we're running into is that there are a lot of small manufacturers out there building RTR boats, more than you'd think at first from Mom & Pop operations on up, this is why it was hard to set a certain number right now.
Old 05-25-2007, 03:36 AM

any vids guy for the MISS ATTITUDE????
Old 05-25-2007, 06:47 PM

They did have one but the boat didnt perform well as they hoped!! She's alittle slow and she's pushing water at her nose=to much weight at the nose section.The boat has all it's electrionic at the front nose.It's a nice looking boat. nitro ahmed your boat would kill that boat on speed.
Old 05-25-2007, 07:51 PM

nice to hear that
Old 05-25-2007, 08:11 PM

Well the record holder for sport 20 1/3 mile oval is David Preusse he has a boat that does look similar to the whiplash and the attitude, BUT it is not them and not by a long shot. My point is his radio box is way up in the nose of the boat and this years design is faster than last years record holder. I actually saw a boat this weekend with the radio box on the bottom of a boat. So radio box placement doesn't really matter its all in the grand scheme of the balance point that makes the difference. I am not a fan of TLR but there boat does look nice and I really wood like to see it preform to the point of blowing of the water like I have seen with the Vegas, at that point you can tell what it really is.

Paul

p.s. If you haven't been to a race and would like to watch one near to where you live if there is any check this website and see whats around you. http://www.impba.net click on (Districts and Clubs) and then the State you are in and there is on some of the districts another site that shows the local races for example my district is 4 and our local site would be : www.impba4.com this is for Il,WI,MO . Hope to see you at the Races
Old 05-25-2007, 08:16 PM

ORIGINAL: gooycheese

If you haven't been to a race and would like to watch one near to where you live if there is any check this website and see whats around you. http://www.impba.net click on (Districts and Clubs) and then the State you are in and there is on some of the districts another site that shows the local races for example my district is 4 and our local site would be : www.impba4.com this is for Il,WI,MO . Hope to see you at the Races
There is a fun run up in Del city OK on the 9th of June. Some of us are going to use it as a Mod RTR grudge match...3 heats, with 30 minutes between. Should be interesting... Me, Norm, James, and Clint. I figure I am due a whoopen... Of course there will be more going on than just the grudge match.

[link=http://oklahomamodelboatassociation.com/EVENTS.html]Info is at this link[/link] if anyone is interested in coming out to watch, or coming out to play.

Sean
Old 05-25-2007, 10:39 PM

ORIGINAL: Ron Olson

Sean, there was discussion of how many boats would have to be manufactured to qualify as a RTR boat. The 350 or 500 numbers were just mythical that were thrown out there when the RTR class proposal was made. What we're running into is that there are a lot of small manufacturers out there building RTR boats, more than you'd think at first from Mom & Pop operations on up, this is why it was hard to set a certain number right now.
Ron, this is the post I am talking about.

ORIGINAL: cmiller73

Thank you.
The boats in question weren't Miss Attitude s, they were Miss Vegases. As I stated. And was settled, I have the proof!

The Miss Attitude is in production and is 4-6 weeks out from delivery to the ones that have "PREORDERED" them, first. Then they go to distributors for resale to the general public. This is taken directly from the TLR Site
"***At this time we are taking pre-orders on the Miss Attitude ***
Approx. delivery date is 4-6 weeks. 350 Miss Attitude s are in production
at this time. Pre-orders will be the first to receive the Miss Attitude . After pre-orders
are complete the Miss Attitude will be distributed to distributors for mass release."
Old 06-10-2007, 02:38 AM

We should post these questions on their forum since they are not allowed to post in here????????? That might get more results. Im not a fan either for many reasons but its not cool to be spoken of and not be able to respond.
Old 06-10-2007, 06:41 AM

CMiller73 I think is part of TLR , and he posts here often? I think some from TLR are not allowed but not all? I personally have tried going to the TLR website and that was a nightmare, so since then I haven't been back.

Paul
Old 06-10-2007, 06:31 PM

While cmiller73 is affiliated with TLR,I find him a even-keeled individual,who is a prime shaker/mover of info related to/and about pertinent matter regarding that company disseminated from this forum,In other words, any ? regarding TLR can/should be asked thru him,or simply posted here,and it will catch his eye,and will be forwarded/routed for an answer, those who have a thick skin and lots of patience can visit their forum site,but personnally speaking,I find them too "twisted"..........[:-]
Old 06-10-2007, 11:09 PM

all i know is i wish someone would show them how to run a business... i ordered twice (my mistake) and waiting 1 month no parts [:'(]
Old 06-11-2007, 12:06 AM

I don't want this thread to turn into another bashfest so those postings will be dumped. The author is just asking a question.
To reply to another, we talk about a lot of other brands of boats that don't have Rep's that are members of this site that respond in here. Examples would be Pro Boat and Traxxas. If they're here they haven't made their presence known.
Seeing how TLR does have sales Rep's/distributors in here they are welcome to answer to the questions.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:40 AM

thats just what I was saying, but thanks for yanking my post. I still think that if I had a question for Ron Olsen.."just an example" I would send him a pm or email, I wouldnt post it here with the hopes of it catching his eye. I would send it straight to him. thats all.

trust me , Im no fan of the above mentioned company but I still have a few very solid opinions on how things should work on these forums.. I also think it would keep down on some of the off topics and stall some of the bashing "not that I mind it" but to go to the root of a problem and try to fix it is always harder to do but always yeilds better results.
Old 06-11-2007, 06:32 AM
My Feedback: (12)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: eamatatc

thats just what I was saying, but thanks for yanking my post. I still think that if I had a question for Ron Olsen.."just an example" I would send him a pm or email, I wouldnt post it here with the hopes of it catching his eye. I would send it straight to him. thats all.
The whole point to forums is to share information. If I have a question about how a product performs, I tend to post rather than asking privately about it. This way everyone gets to share the information. If company reps choose to reply, great. However, it's also nice to get opinions, good or bad, from people who do not have a financial stake in the company.
Old 06-12-2007, 06:57 AM

I think it may be the miss keep the mouth shut attitude untill they get her right..... but whats takin so long, if I did this stuff for a living I'd have a 20,40,60,size out even if they were just wood kits.