Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

OS 7D Carby

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 02:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OS 7D Carby

Need help with the OS 7D. I have it tore down to clean. Wondering how to properly align the spray bar. I see on the rotor there is a plus and minus mark with a center line. What are these for? And where should the spray bar be set. I see there is a little pointer on the clip on the spray bar curious if it should be aligned with the center line on the rotor. Also found out the idle mixture screw is broke off. I was checking Tower for a new rotor and idle mix screw but couldn't find the mix screw.But they have a rotor. Wondering if the rotor will work on my older 7D carb. I will post pics if needed to help. Thanks Dave
Old 11-19-2007, 03:33 PM
My Feedback: (12)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: OS 7D Carby

See if the details in this manual help any: http://manuals.hobbico.com/osm/29081000-manual.pdf

The part numbers should also help you cross reference with the parts on the Tower page: http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...I=OSMG2428&P=X

Old 11-19-2007, 04:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OS 7D Carby

Thanks Piper not much help Ive been to both links already. I did find that my Idle mix screw is broke from lookin at the OS Manaul. I am assuming the screw must be of a cam type when turned it turns the spray bar for adjustment of the idle mix. The guy who had it before me had it rigged with a washer behind the nut on the spray bar so it shimmed it out so when you tighten the idle bar stop screw it would lock it down . Also don't see the Mixture control screw on Tower Link. It would be part #1 in the manaul. Might have to call them