Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
 AXI motor long term review >

AXI motor long term review

Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

AXI motor long term review

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 12:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AXI motor long term review

Hello

I had posted here a few months ago concerning the new AXI motor I had purchased through MS Composit on their web site. Well after many flights I can say I really like this motor. What a difference compared to all the other made in China stuff. I immediately noticed how much stronger the magnets are compared to the Align 430L. I was using stock Align motor and ESC up to this point. The AXI was a quick even swap. I did not even have to reprogram the ESC!. The BIG difference I noticed is how everything runs soooo much cooler. Like 40 degrees cooler. Yes it is a bit more money but I think once you get this motor, you are done buying motors for your 450 size bird.
While I was on the MS Composit web site I purchased a pair of their painted blades. These look cool. Since I am not doing 3D, I figured I give them a try. VERY nice feel to these blades. They hover much more relaxed than composite blades. I think to many people are paying to much for blades they are not using to their full potential. These are real nice for the price.
Let me know if anyone else has tried this stuff. Very very pleased so far.