Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
 My T-Rex 450 won't turn right! >

My T-Rex 450 won't turn right!

Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

My T-Rex 450 won't turn right!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 10:00 PM
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My T-Rex 450 won't turn right!

I cannot for the life of me get my T-Rex to turn to the right . I've changed the gyro settings ,reversed the gyro ,replaced the gyro, reversed the servo , lengthened the servo arm ,increased tail rotor pitch, decreased main blade pitch ,delayed the CCPM settings ,even went so far as to bend the boom ,which didn't help . The more I increase head speed the more the copter wants to go left . I put a 420 motor and a 40 amp speed control and it overheats and falls from the sky . There is no resistance to rotor spin.
I,ve been working on this Heli for no less than 6 months . I have 2 friends that gave up and bought gas Raptors .They are having a blast ! I've flown planes for ten years ,can hover ,3 D ,you name it . I can also fly helis that fly right . Should I set the 450 on fire ? or sell it online to some sucker? ,or wait for a logical responce to the head banging ?
Old 10-06-2007, 08:14 AM

Default RE: My T-Rex 450 won't turn right!

The belt isnt slipping on the little gear in the boom block is it? OR the GEAR spinning on ITS shaft?
Old 10-06-2007, 09:39 AM

your experance is like mine planes burning up the sky and boats ..... play with heli at home ... have you tyryed increasing the pitch for the tail for right change your center sounds like you have plenty pitch for left
Old 10-07-2007, 04:16 PM

I'll second this. Hold the tail rotor and if you can turn the mains...either pully is broken and slipping on the shaft. Happened to me, like on my 4rth after it floped off the work bench. Upgrade to the metal gears.