Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
 My best Lipo-battery >

My best Lipo-battery

Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

My best Lipo-battery

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 12:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My best Lipo-battery

I got hooked on to this RC heli hobby and been buying these Helis like a child at the toy store. I started with Walkera, then Trex 450XL, SE, Trex 600, and recently Trex 500. I didn't know much about Lipo batteries and just bought what I could. I've had Align, Xtreme, and Evo. I think Evo was the best of all, the rest was junk. They either got bloated or cells gone bad under 20 some charges. Evo was the best of all, but then it was just too expensive. I think it still is. Then one day, I found this Maxamps.com who sells them cheaper than Evo, so I tried this 2100mAh for 450SE and I was amazed how powerful this thing was. Not to mention the longer flight time. It was just awesome. I bought 4 and still got them to this day. They have over 50 charges and still going strong. I bought 5000mAh for Trex 600 since and recently 3000mAh for Trex 500. I love these batteries. It's definitely not cheap, but it's cheaper than Evo and better in quality in my opinion. I've wasted enough of money on these junk batteries and have overpaid enough. I didn't want anyone to make the same mistake. Happy flying!!
Old 05-02-2008, 04:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My best Lipo-battery

I got one, 2200mah 25C. I also have Thunder Power Extreme V2 also new same power, same price. I'm going to start using them both at the same time and report which one goes bad first. I'm using the Hyperion EOS0606iac/dc charger. I'm currently using Align that came with my Trex 450 SE V2 kit. Thanks for the info.