Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Mach .26 any good?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 07:06 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Mach .26 any good?

Hey guys, I have a t-maxx, im thinking to get a dynamite conversion set for it. I want to know if the mach .26 engine that comes with it is any good? Otherwise, I could just buy an xtm pro engine that I know will be good instead? Any feedback on this engine/ conversion. Last question- will the stock body still fit because of the extended chassis?

http://www.dynamiterc.com/Products/D...ProdID=DYN7403

TY Tom
Old 03-23-2006, 07:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mach .26 any good?

I love my .26 the thing rips, and holds a tune really well. It has tons of power, easy to get and stay running. However, be prepared to invest a decent amount into getting your truck ready to handle the power. For starters, steel primary trans gears, 3 shoe clutch, cvds. The list could go on for a while, don't want to scare you off. Yes the engine is great, but either way you will need to invest in several upgrades.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mach .26 any good?

i have a tmaxx with the .21 dynamite conversion, i love it, ive only had about 1 tank through it so far, but compared to the 2.5 on my jato, this mach .26 is so SO much easier to tune. You will not be dissapointed!! The engine seems extremely weak at first....and then 1/4 tank later when the engine warms up it come to life so much, it's awesome.