Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

a lot of interferance with my radio system

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 05:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a lot of interferance with my radio system

Just like it sais. I get a lot of interference, sometimes i'll completely lose the signal, the t maxx will just straighten out and idle to a stop, sometimes i hit the gas, let off, and a second later the gas is spiking real quick for a second, like i double tapped the gas, but i didn't....it is a crappy futuba magnum sport....i want to get a new radio system, but that can wait for later. Anyone have any tips or anything? anything to make the signal stronger or something?? I pulled a backflip off of a quarter pipe at the skate park today, and the signal got interrupted while the truck was upside down, the wheels slowed down and it brough the truck forewards a bit, landed on the back bumper tho, the signal only cuts for half a second or so....still frustrating tho, there's no other rc's or cell phones, nothing around...just kids on skateboards and a lot of concrete.
Old 03-24-2006, 05:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: a lot of interferance with my radio system

Same thing with me. Yestreday, my car spike for three seconds which made it hit the wall at full speed.

Last night I troubleshot looking for problems and the same thing happened.

Are both batteries fully recharged?

One thing I did was change the crystals and everything is fine now. You might have a crystal that is prone to interference. Change it.

I use XMODS crystals from radio shack and they work perfect.