Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft
 Twin G-38 info on a Ziroli B-25 >

Twin G-38 info on a Ziroli B-25

Community
Search
Notices
Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft Discuss the ins & outs of building & flying multi engine rc aircraft here.

Twin G-38 info on a Ziroli B-25

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 05:49 PM
My Feedback: (62)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Twin G-38 info on a Ziroli B-25

I was wondering if any one has suggestions on a motor issue. I am able to get the motors within 150 RPMs of each other on the ground,but as soon I get airborne one of the motors seems to richen up some and fall out of sync. I am running Zinger 18x6-10 props and stock set up on the engines.I have thought about better quality props and possibly velocity stacks on the carbs. What size props should I try? Any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated.Thanks Keith
Old 09-09-2008, 02:23 PM
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Twin G-38 info on a Ziroli B-25

Kieth,
Have you been able to solve your problem? At first glance I would say that you do not have enough prop for your G38's. I have run them in a couple of warbirds and found a 18x10 to work just fine. I am putting a couple of G38's in my 108" Mosquito with 19x10 narrow blade carbon props. My experience with twins is that they unload a lot more than a single engine configuration and that may be the problem you are experiencing.

If you have fixed your problem let me know. I don't want to have any issues with an engine out in the Mosquito. With a single tail, an engine out is almost certain death!

Cary