Community
Search
Notices
User Product Reviews Post a full review of your latest kit, ARF, heli, engine, radio, whatever! Read what others have to say about them.

SIG Four Star 60

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2006, 01:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SIG Four Star 60

Unbeliveable flying airplane. It does it all, even 3 D yet lands like a trainer. A perfect second airplane.
Old 02-05-2023, 07:32 PM

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Sig Four Star-60 gasser

The Sig Four Star 60 has been around for a long time for a good reason. It flies great. If you are considering something besides glow power and want to try a gasoline engine, you may want to consider the Four Star 60 which does very well with a 15cc (.90) gasoline engine. I have a Four Star 60 with a very old RCGF 15 cc engine. I routinely get 25 minute flights.
Old 11-25-2023, 06:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for posting your thoughts on the 4 Star 60. Having a 15cc engine your comments were appreciated. I'll be looking at that plane in the future.

Old 11-26-2023, 06:07 PM

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Sig Four Star 60

Yes the Sig Four Star 60 is a great sport airplane. It will do most everything a sport model should do and still slows up nicely to land as softly as a butterfly with sore feet. Your problem will be in finding one, as the old Sig Manufacturing Company was sold and is in the process of transitioning into who-knows-what and I don't know if kit production is still in their future. You may have to watch swap meets and fun-flys to find a kit. Or, you might find a set of plans and scratch build one. One of my club members has a Sig Four Star 120 that he flies with a 20cc gas engine and it too flies beautifully. There may also be some Sig Four Star ARF's out there on eBay.

Good luck.
The following users liked this post:
Cvans (11-26-2023)