Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc..
 RC-EXPERT... BAD experience,turned GOOD experience >

RC-EXPERT... BAD experience,turned GOOD experience

Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

RC-EXPERT... BAD experience,turned GOOD experience

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 06:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC-EXPERT... BAD experience,turned GOOD experience

I posted on this form "over a week ago" about which heli did everyone like the best; between Walkera 37,or the Walkera 60.
Seems like most of you like the 60.So I orderd the Walkera 60 from RC-EXPERT comes with a brushless motor and speed control.
Seem like the best buy for the money.I sure didnt want the stock motor and that wimpy battery....lol.Now I know from reading all you guys post that the eletronic are crap,I think the Radio may be ok?,but we'll see.If the heli is ok I might go ahead and order A good heli TX,and some good servos.If anyone would like to advice me im allways open for sugestions."But ill probably look at it" a week before I get up enough nerve to fire it up.....lol.But I will check every nut and bolt and the wiring over really good,oh and the switches on the radio to.See I have been reading up on your post.Now about RC-EXPERT.When I ordered it was middle of the week and I knew paypal would have to clear before they processed my order.They sent me an e-mail this past Friday saying that my order was oked and would shipout within 3 days.Well Sat.and Sun dont count because they are closed.So monday I email them for a tracking code.Guess what I got an auto response.I emailed agin and someone from their emailed me back and said can't answer email because im on vacation from so and so date to so and so date. I am a laid kind of guy didnt get to upset,so I said well Ill just email each department until somebody sends me a tracking code.Well finally Thurs.morning,this morning a fellow by name of John emailed me and said they wre sorry they got my order messed up.They fed-X it over night on their nickle so I will get it but 10:30 tomorrow morning.Oh he gave me
a tracking code....love it when a good story comes together. I know some of are in tears over this,and some of you need stiches.
But moral of story; is we all screw up so I think RC-EXPERT will get more orders from me.
Old 08-17-2006, 07:49 PM

Default RE: RC-EXPERT... BAD experience,turned GOOD experience

I've heard quite a bit of complaints on the services of RC Expert. Packages not arriving, poor response ....

Do let us know if the package really does arrive. Good luck!
Old 08-17-2006, 10:01 PM

[&:] Yeah, see if it comes. The experience cant be good until its completed.
Old 08-18-2006, 12:33 PM

hmm, I haven't heard of anyone buying from rc-expert in a long time... maybe they decided to shape their act up because of us?
Old 08-18-2006, 03:52 PM

Email response time is important, especially for support issue. So try to email the shop before you buy to test their response time. When you have any problem, you always want the seller to support you as soon as possible.
Old 08-31-2006, 08:08 PM

Ok sorry to bring up an old thread, but I have to say something. I have been in the process of buying a Comet 500 heli from rc-expert and I have sent over 20 e-mails asking questions about spare parts, if they would lower their price, and different package options, and every e-mail is answered extremely quickly by John. He is a great guy and really does his best, he even gave me another $65 battery free of charge after negotiating with him. I hope to recieve my package soon and I will definately do business with rc-expert again!!!