Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Walkera helicopter 22e HELP PLZ

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 11:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Walkera helicopter 22e HELP PLZ

Sorry for my poor english in french , i just brought a used walkera 22e on ebay, everything look fine exept this thing on the pict its supose to be connected (both side or the same) but there is nothing to hold it in place do i need something else ? or its normal ?

Thank you

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Om34181.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	547038  
Old 10-24-2006, 01:56 AM

Default RE: Walkera helicopter 22e HELP PLZ

You put the link over the peg and then there should be a small plastic washer that goes on the peg. Then you use a soldering iron or a hot piece of metal to melt over the end of the peg to hold everything together. Alternatively, you can break off the peg, drill a small hole, and then use a small screw to hold the link on. That's what most people do after they crash and break off the peg.

-JT
Old 10-24-2006, 07:55 AM

Your blades have impacted the ground i take it. Welcome to the wonderfull world of Walkera helicopters!! Goto www.rcandme.com to get some new parts. More than likely, you have bent more than you can see or broken stuff you dont know about yet. A minor blade strike will usually bend the main shaft, break the blade grips or ball links, and the T-Hub.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:11 PM

ORIGINAL: jtspin

You put the link over the peg and then there should be a small plastic washer that goes on the peg. Then you use a soldering iron or a hot piece of metal to melt over the end of the peg to hold everything together. Alternatively, you can break off the peg, drill a small hole, and then use a small screw to hold the link on. That's what most people do after they crash and break off the peg.

-JT Jt thats a Great idea ! I have 2 broken ones .................................................. .... I just repaired them that way .................................................. ................. Thanx Greg