Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc..
 How do I, set up PLT and PIT raptor g2 Electric >

How do I, set up PLT and PIT raptor g2 Electric

Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

How do I, set up PLT and PIT raptor g2 Electric

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 12:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do I, set up PLT and PIT raptor g2 Electric

Hello heli fans, Can anyone tell me the correct way or how to determine the correct settings for the PLT knob and the PIT? Like an idiot I set the dip switches to factory default not knowing that would activate the control knobs and lose the factory settings. Is there a way to set both knobs so the heli will fly at 50% throttle or does anyone have this helicopter that can show me what position those knobs should be at for normal flying. I'm using a 1320 mah lipo battery because the factory battery is junk and lasted for about 1 minute. Now I can get the rotors up to speed with time to spare but I can't seem to adjust the knobs (PLT,PIT) so the helicopter will hover. Hope someone can help, thanks! starcop.
Old 11-11-2006, 07:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How do I, set up PLT and PIT raptor g2 Electric

hi starcop,

i have a walkera 39 electric which is similar to the trex 450, not sure which heli you have ,but if you have moved the no 8 dipswitch in you trials you will have adjusted the factory settings, this is how i have mine set up make sure the no 8 switch is set to the left, set both your PLT&PIT dials to the 12Oclock position, look at the rocker arm on your heli,it should be roughly centred in the slot. now check your main blades they sould have no or very little positive pitch, then fire her up to 50% and see if she starts to lift, if not turn the PIT dial to the 1 or 2 Oclock position and see if she comes off the ground but remember the more you have these dials turned y
up the more strain on the motor thus less battery time.

hope this helps

Gary