Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Walkera 60

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 02:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Walkera 60

Hi everyone, I signed up here in hopes to have my problems resolved. I have a Walkera 60 that took a bad crash but didnt bust it up to bad. The biggest thing was the tail boom bent, but I was able to straighten it really well. Now my 60 won't fly. It sounds to me that the little motor that could just can't anymore. Maybe I am just over looking something. I reset all my DIP controls back to 0 to ensure its not the Tx (standard one that came with the 60) and I do have a lot of slop now (tons of vibration). Even at max pitch, the heli will just glid around the ground. If you need any more info about this please ask. I just can't figure out whats wrong. I took it to my local Hobby Town store and the guys there couldn't get it to fly either. I'm kinda bumbed now. Anyways thanks for any input.

--Cheers, Raymond
Old 12-27-2006, 02:17 PM

Default RE: Walkera 60

Sounds like your heli took a good shot![:@] Dont get discouraged , read some of these forums . They will help you alot. Ive, had my 3 heli's for about a year now . I'm getting pretty good at getting them back together and flying. just wanted to tell you...your not alone.
Old 12-27-2006, 07:50 PM

Anyone wana buy this PoS off me? Motor doesn't run now.... fed up with it. Was in the process of adjusting pitch on main rotor but motor doesn't work now.
Old 12-28-2006, 12:11 AM

$30 shipped and I will make your problems go away.

ORIGINAL: obiadmin

Anyone wana buy this PoS off me? Motor doesn't run now.... fed up with it. Was in the process of adjusting pitch on main rotor but motor doesn't work now.
Old 12-28-2006, 07:26 PM
My Feedback: (21)

What would you take for it shipped?...Jerry