Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc..
 Walkera 60 metal head and metal tail - real or fake? >

Walkera 60 metal head and metal tail - real or fake?

Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Walkera 60 metal head and metal tail - real or fake?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 12:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Walkera 60 metal head and metal tail - real or fake?

I am going to upgrade the head and tail of my Walkera 60# with the metal parts. I found an eBay seller with the reasonable price and conditions (must ship to PayPal not registerred address), but the advertised colour of the head is not blue as usual, but silver one: http://cgi.ebay.com/walkera-dragonfl...QQcmdZViewItem

Do you have any experience with this silver-type head? Is it trustworthy to buy it or is it a fake and I should avoid it? Thank you.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:23 PM

Default RE: Walkera 60 metal head and metal tail - real or fake?

Those look like parts from the 60#B, although I've never seen the head in silver.
Old 03-02-2007, 05:18 PM

Default RE: Walkera 60 metal head and metal tail - real or fake?

It looks like you will have to assemble it yourself, which would be some work. Also, it ships from China. These two factors make it cheap, and I think it compares with a lot of similar items. Ie i have found that same package (in the normal blue color) for around the same.
Ehirobo has the same for $60. With that you know what you are getting. http://www.ehirobo.com/shop/product_...oducts_id=4049
gl