Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc..
 Dragonfly 4# control problem, please help! >

Dragonfly 4# control problem, please help!

Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Dragonfly 4# control problem, please help!

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 01:00 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dragonfly 4# control problem, please help!

I just got a 4ch dragonfly 4#, and the the controls to make it go forward/backwards are reversed. I tried playing with the dip settings on the back of the controller to fix its still reversed (unless i didn't do it right). and the manual is no help. Also the helicopter wont lift off the ground on full throttle, though i charged the battery almost 3hrs.

thanks for your help.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dragonfly 4# control problem, please help!

usually the top four dip switches are on and remaining switches off disconnect main and tail (unplug) then pwer up trans and then heli, start with the elevator right hand stick and move it forward then back chk ft servo flip dip swithes one at a time checking each time till you find the right switch ,do same for left and right on same stick. on the no power to lift off i found that if you put about 5 deg of pitch on fly bar paddles it will help in getting you off the ground if it seems to need more experiment with the pitch setting til you get results. good luck