Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc..
 Walknea 5G6 control range, very poor >

Walknea 5G6 control range, very poor

Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Walknea 5G6 control range, very poor

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 03:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Walknea 5G6 control range, very poor

Help

Hi, I am the owner of an Walknea 5G6 micro helicopter 35MHz. It flies ok, but the range of control is very poor, only 3 – 6 meter, can that be right?????.

That I do not understand. I have board an new sender and a new receiver, for maybe it was the case, BUT NO. Range still 3 – 6 Meter.

Have other then me, had have the same troubles ore what. What can I Do to make the control range a little bit longer.???????

Regards
Niels
Old 08-02-2008, 09:57 AM
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Walknea 5G6 control range, very poor

I have the 72MHz and can go atleast 30 feet I know of. I havent tried going any further but im sure it will. My reciever antena is still wraped around the skids the way it came in the box. The instructions dont say what to do with the reciever antena but you could unwrap it from the skids and let it hang down some and see if that helps?

Does anyone know what we are supost to do with the reciever wire for sure?